Here are 10 ways that YOU and your friends, employees and your customers to get involved in Re-Imagine Downtown Vancouver:
- Take our Survey and ask your friends, family, colleagues, and neighbours to take it as well.
- Share your downtown Vancouver story, observation, or idea (big or small) on our Stories page.
- Like our Facebook page and join the discussion. www.facebook.com/rdtvan
- Follow us on Twitter. Use the hashtag #rdtvan to share ideas about how to re-imagine downtown Vancouver
- Share a selfie on Instagram holding a sign with “I want downtown Vancouver to _____________. ” Post the photo with the hashtag #rdtvan. You will be entered to win a prize!
- Businesses can distribute Re-Imagine Downtown Vancouver postcards to your customers and community, and talk about us in your newsletters and on your websites. Contact us if you are interested.
- Host a “Re-Imagine Jam” with your friends, community group or employees. We have created a guide to walk you through the process.
- Visit us at the VIVA Granville Social on July 18 and 19, 2015.
- Hang out at the DVBIA Perches this summer and say ‘hi’ to our Street Teams.
- Design your own pop-up event to engage people in re-imagining Downtown Vancouver. Tell us about it on Facebook or on our Stories page.
If you need any help getting involved in Re-Imagine Downtown Vancouver, contact us at email@example.com or at 778-782-3107.